Monday, March 4, 2013

The little puppy dog, awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! And "Rich's guide to idiocy!"

As I am typing, my dog just opened the door to my bedroom, and set on Brennan's  chair. And before this, she wanted outside about 37 times, (Yes I counted) And before that she destroyed the leather chair, and before that she was on our bed, asleep. This puppy dog is like no other, she wants out about 100 times a day (You wish I was kidding) and when dad, me, and Brennan sit down to read for the night, she has the feeling that she needs to go. EVERY, STINKING, TIME!! Some times she is cute, like right now as she is going asleep on Brennan's chair, then other times, she scratches you, and you need a band aid. Then other times she goes from 1 to 60 in 0.12 seconds. (In the backyard) When she try's to do do that in the house, on the wooden floor, her feet fall from under her. The other times she toots, and we all have the urge to want a gas mask. Then other times (I think you get the idea) Anyway, our dog is always driving us crazy, and she runs around like a maniac. Now that I have told you about the dog, TIME FOR THE: Rich's guide to idiocy!
Remember, to get part of all the fun, AND get a super neat surprise call: ****-****-***-** Thank you.

1. Dude, don't pull up your pants.
2. Be the new, the best, pop star!
3. You found some toys at the resonant? Don't turn them into the lost and founds!
4. Frame a bloon with arrows! (Yes, this happened to me, IM AN IDIOT! :D XD)
5. Get money by pretending to get hit by a car!
6. Do drugs!
7. Get money by pretending to get hit by a car!
8.  Sell some DND dice, put them on Ebay and call them " 100 gold bars" and watch the bidding go up, then send the highest bidder your so called "100 gold bars"!
9. Join team rocket!
10. Wear magic undies!

B ONUS Idioic thing!
Sue someone for what you did!
This is a day to day life mixed with "Rich's guide to idiocy!"  
Yet, another master piece by, Rich
(And more to come)

3 comments:

  1. I think the BONUS idiotic thing was THE MOST idiotic thing I've ever heard of. -_- Although, number 8 was pretty bad . . . ;P XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is Blitz going to do at our house?!?!? I'm scared now . . . :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, she does what she wants too, :P I think she will be fine tho :P you guys are the mane ones i'r worried about. :P

    ReplyDelete