Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Angel's Apprentice

All morning I have been working on this, for 4 hours, I have been working on this AWESOME master piece. All morning, I have been listening to Kings X, while placing atleast 5000-10000 blocks (You wish I was kidding). To make this for my book, and to post it on here. I give you, my 4 hour work, and around 10000 blocks BEHOLD! (the first to pics are when it was half way done)


 FINISHED!!! :D




Yes, I spent 4 hours, placing and placing and placing and placing to get this. I went in to deep detail in this thing, 5 fingers per hand, 5 toes per feet, one Angel ring, a globe, and his wings. I think I could have done better with the face and wings, but this is what I came out with, this was HAND Built people, hand build, I didn't use ANY world edit for this, besides the plat form hes standing on, BUT BESIDES THAT! Every thing else was hand built, that was my chalenge with this. Now, would any of you like to see the 2nd chapter of "Angels Apprentice? BECAUSE I'M PUTTING IT ON HERE RIGHT NOW!!! :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Chapter 2
Home
Clare shook the boy laying on the ground but no matter how hard she shook she could not wake him.
Clare said, "Wake up!!!" but still no answer. She thought that if she could get him home she could help him with her first aid kit. She picked him up held on to his hands and slung the rest of him on her back. She ran home to her house.
She started to open the front door but then she stopped and thought that if she would open the door her mom and dad would see him and say to put that thing back were you found it, NOW!!!! So she climbed up the house by scooching up the pillar up onto the roof and into her window. When she got in her room she put him on the bed and went to the up bathroom and got the first aid kit and went back to her room and fixed up the scratches and burn marks.
She thought, "Why are there burn marks?" she went down the roof, jumped off, landed safely, and went inside. "I'm home!" she said. She heard a groan. She went into the kitchen were they had their food fixed. She sat down with her two sisters and three brothers, and their mom and dad. She ate her meal.
Her mom said "Time for bed."
From the kids came , "WHAT? IT'S SO EARLY!!!!" Clare sneaked some food for the boy. Her mom said, "NOW!!!!!" So the kids went up stairs in to there rooms and went to sleep.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Short chapter, am I right? No more chapters on here! Read it when you get it in the mail! For the rest of you, that don't get a copy, I will be posting the book on here after every one of the people that I sent the book to, has it. That should be in about 3 months? I'm not sure :P But I'll make sure every one gets to read it. Also, another crazy build of mine, it has nothing to do with "Angel's Apprentice" but it is my so called "House"(First 3 pics are outside)


 Then one of the main towers, their are 4 main towers.

 Stairs and stairs and stairs... I had to do a pair of those stairs for 4 towers, BUILT BY HAND!!!

 Then a small tower.

 And my Archery range! If you hit the button with an arrow, it will make a sound so you know you got the bull's eye!

So that's my so called "house". Most of this "house" was built by "worldedit" but some by hand, LIKE THE STAIRS!! :( Those took me atleast an hour to do all 4 of them...  Thanks for reading and, GOOD DAY HOLLYWOOD!
This is *3* master pieces by:
Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment