Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Music, and some things I made.

Hello, I am here to show you a vid that took me 2 hours to make, its called "Fight!" and it is around a 15 second vid. Me VS Herobrine.


This took me FOREVER to make. Steave and his backup dancers.


Yup, the one that took the longest is Steave and his backup dancers. Steave and his backup dancers took me about 3 hours to make, and the Herobrine VS A4d9 (A4d9 is me) took about 2 hours. I know what you're saying, "THAT TOOK YOU 3 HOURS??? THAT'S CRAZY! WHAT A WASTE OF TIME!" My answer to you is, It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not a waste of time, it was FUN! I did this on a program called "Mine-Imator" its a Minecraft program, so that you can make animated Minecraft vids, and pics. It takes FOREVER to make vids, every time that guy moved, I had to move him. It takes WAY longer to make vids this way, but it is a VERY fun way, and a cool looking way. Also, if you get this program, the vids on "Youtube" are not helpful, if you can skype with me, or meet with me some how, I might show you the way of "Mine-Imator". DUM DUM DUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! P.S Steave and his  backup dancers is not working at this time, we will try to get it working soon, sorry. *Three hours later* ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sure Max, I would love to, just besides trying to download them, thats the hard part.

    ReplyDelete