Monday, March 25, 2013

A web site?

Hello, and welcome, (I feel wrong doing this :P) to Rich's blog. (And no, I am not rich) Today, well, some days ago, I made a web site, non of you have to like it, its mainly for the INCH group  in "Hershey PA" its called "The Minecraft Group" And its not all about Minecraft... Its about a bunch of things, Yu-Gi-Oh, "Stuff", and Minecraft as you know it. I mainly did it, because I like making web sites and blogs and videos, I did this one as a starter web site. Ill try to make a better one of these later on, but for now, I GOT SOME MINECRAFT TO DO! *Ahem* Sorry, anyway, it will soon have stuff going on in INCH, in about 3 months. When I know when stuff is going on, because right now I live 6 hours away from INCH. (Beleave me, it sucks living that far away...) ANYWAY, feel free to check this out, nothin big, just trying out my skills at making web sites >:) MWAHAHAHAH!!!!(Heres the web site: The Minecraft Group (INCH) )  *Ahem* Man, I have to see a doc for that... So have fun on there! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment