Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A DREAM COME TRUE!

Like the title of this post says, A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As you have seen from my other posts, we have become BEST friends with the Foleys. And if you don't know,  you should read my dads blog, My dad's blog, click here! And we have to stay near Boston, because that "was" the best place for dad to get a heart, and our friends are 6 hours away from Boston, and we need at least to be 4 hours away from Boston. Now, in the past week, a HUGE turn of events have happened. First off, my dad doc said to get a hart for dad, he'll have to be in the hospital for 1 year, and we're 1 and a half hours to get to Boston, that means that we would be an hour and a half away from dad all the time, plus, he wouldn't be able to home school us. So, the doc recommended for us to move somewhere where the wait time wasn't as long, and we saw we're our friends live "Hershey PA" was the best place to go. My family, a year ago, thought we would never move to Hershey, because of my dads hart, we had a dream that we would move to   Hershey one day, but we thought that one day would be at least 5 years away from now. Now, one year later, we're looking at it, and its the best place to go. I read one of Sushi and Pizza's post, it said "We all had a dream that the Johnsons could move here, in Hershey, but that dream will have to wait." or something to that effect, Stacy, I say now, THAT DREAM WILL NOT WAIT ANY LONGER, THAN 3 MONTHS! At the most it will be 3 months until we move, no longer than that. Keep on dreaming, you never know when that dream, will come true. (Man, when did I get so cheesy?) Let me list some things that we do with the Foleys: Eat like crazy, We eat, and we eat, and we eat, then we go to Friendlys, and we eat, and we eat, and we eat, and we eat, Then after we're done eating, we play Yu-Gi-Oh! And we come home, and we make videos of "Kate's talk show" (Find that on Kate's blog) and we play adventurer games, Be Wizards, swords men, and scare the crap out of each other. While the Dads/Moms are down stairs laughing their guts out, while telling storys, and watching TV shows. Then we play Minecraft, Wizard101, and Onemorelevel. And we turn in at about, well, 3 in the morning to go asleep, that's right, we get home from Friendly's at about 10 at night, then run around and act crazy for 5 more hours, then the next day, we're up and running at 8, yup 5 hours of sleep, and we cant go out of the room that we all sleep in until 10 in the morning, AND WE WASTE NO TIME! We play on our DS's and play "Plants V.S Zombies", Yu-Gi-Oh, and play with stuffed animals. Yes Max and Kate have around 30 stuff animals, me and Brennan have around 50, But we only play with about 10 each. That is our day to day life, and we do this 3 days in a row, we find new games every day, The Moms/Dads find new TV shows, "ITS ALL JUST, WORK'IN OUT!" as we all say. Their are hundreds of things that We and the Foleys do, and I cant even remember them all, here are some pics of our greatest times.


 Friendly's!
 On the atack!
 Pure supermashbros on Wii, man.
 Yo-Gi-oh!
 Imma hoppin!


 Pizza!
 First time on a train!
Dady and Mark!
 After filling our self to the rim, here we are, with Vavo!
 Eating again...
 Stacy and Momy!
 Getting ready to board another train!
 Yummy...
 FOOD!
 Happy as we can be.
And eating again..
We all make a great group, and we are all friends, forever.

8 comments:

  1. Great post. I can't wait for you to move!! I am getting ten times crazier then I was before.

    I am not one to criticize, but for the future Yu-Gi-Oh! is spelled... Wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be awesome to have y'all here! I was thinking, we should be sure to go get something to eat. I'm just saying it so I don't forget.

    Great pictures, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post and I love these pictures!!

    But I think I missed something in this post . . . when do we eat? Bwahahahahahaha!

    Get. Here. Faster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We . will . try . to. Stacy! :P And sorry Max, ill fix that up right now, and Mark, yea, we should get something to eat. :D I'm hungry right now. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kk I fixed it up for ya Max "Yu-Gi-Oh!" right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. He he he I only remember staying up until 3 once . . . ;)(Unless I fell asleep and you three kept playing). New Year's Eve was INSANE when we did that.

    I can't wait for you guys to move here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kate, it was not insane, IT WAS AWESOME!!!! We we're sleeping and playing at the same time! (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...) but I still haven't cought up from that...

    ReplyDelete