Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The places we have been, the people we have met.

Hello, (Not this again...) and welcome, to Rich's blog. (I'm surprised anyone is still reading this blog...) Today, i'll be talking about the places, and the people that me and my family have met. As some of you know, my mom was a travel nurse, and, wommp wommp wooommp womp womp womp. Womp womp womp womp, WOMP!?!?!?!? Womp womp, and then, womp womp, womp, womp. Woooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp womp, and, womp womp (Post in the comments if you get the joke :P) Ok! So thats the story on my mom and dad, (Heres the real story :My dads blog, find it somewhere on here.) So, the first place we went as a traveling family, was Hershey. There lays the Hershey kisses... Yummmmmmmmmmmm... And also, here lays INCH, the best home school group ever to be made, with the best people in it. There are around 20 kids in this group, who hardly ever ague, and we play, and do CTF!!!! (Capture the flag) Witch is my favorite. And 3 of those kids in that group, are Max, Kate, and Avery, Max and Kate are brothers and sisters, and Avery is part of the Waldron family. And these 3 kids, all somewhere around my age (11) are my best friends. We all do a lot together, and we all play Minecraft, and are all in INCH. So thats Hershey.

CT, don't make me say it again... This was one of the WORST places that we had ever been too, mostly because Mom was at work, ALL THE TIME! She was off all of 1-2 days per week. I think it mostly sucked for her, because she worked nights, and then worked days, so she hardly got any sleep, she got all of    6 hours of sleep, at the most. Our friends, the Foleys (Max/Kate) came and saw us at least 3 times, witch made our stay at CT bearable.

Springfeld MA, a nice place to stay, but not the best. Not as many things to do, but good food. There aren't really any home school groups here, just one, but they were not as good as INCH. (I don't think any home school gorup would beat INCH.) Again, nice place to live, not much to tell about this place though. 

That was just 3 of the places we went to, we went to about 5-6 places. And we lived at each of these for 3 months. (Hershey, 6 months.)

2 comments:

  1. Nice recap! All of those places have given you great adventures and experiences and knowledge. And one of those, in particular, gave us some of our very best friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idk, CT, I think, all the knowledge it gave me, is how stupid the drivers are there...

    ReplyDelete