Monday, February 18, 2013

Rich's guide to idiocy

Welcome to, Rich's guide to idiocy, today I will tell you about some, smarty pantes, idiots, and idiotic people. First off, I would like to start of with my little friend at archery, Jake,  he has been doing archery for 2 years and says he knows how to count the score, does he? No.  So, our targets are next to each other, while I'm counting my score, this guy is counting his score. Then, Jake  looks at my score card and says: "The bull's eye is 10 points, not 5." And I, for one thing, am a newby at archery, but I have always known that the bull's eye is 5 points, not 10. So I say: "I don't think its 10 points, if it was 10 point's, it would put the whole scoring thing off balance." he says: "Who's been here for 2 years?," in a "smarty pants" voice. "And who's been here for 3 weeks?" he said Then, I walk away and say nothing, and I ask the instructor  if the bull's eye is 5 points or 10 points and he said: "It's five points! Who told you it was 10?" And I point at Jake. "Jake!" says the instructor, "Is the bullseye 10 points or 5?" And in the same smarty pants tone he says:
"Its 10."
"It's 5! Not 10! the instructer said
Jakes smile faded, and looked at me, mad. And he just walked away. And the instructer went back to his work. So far, Jake has not talked to me again.
And this is the end of Rich's guide to idiocy! Thank you for reading, and keep an eye on this blog, there will be more >:).

3 comments:

  1. It really made me mad when he said "Whos been here for 2 years? And whos been here for 3 weeks?" THAT MADE ME SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, what happend to the spaces there?

    ReplyDelete