Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Rich's guide to idiocy

Hello, and welcome, to Rich's guide to idiocy. I will now do another list of idiotic things that idiots would do. Remember, to do these things, and get a gift, call ****-****-***-** thanks.
1. Go 20984720845209874 miles per hour in a parking lot!
2. Make a door with a breakable handle!
3. Pant your house pink!
4. Drive your truck into a gutter!
5. Make an appointment with a doctor 6 hours away from you, then, at the last minute, call back and say, "Sorry, I just saw that your 6 hours away from me, I wont be able to make it in time."
6. Make a phone store, then, make your connection nowere!
7. Make a melting computer charger
8. List the same thing over again!
9. Make a mod for some game, then make it a 13 process to download! (Then make it not even work)
10. Hack the internet!

**BONUS IDIOTIC THING!**
11. GIVE SOMEONE LESSONS ABOUT SOMETHING YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF!

Thank you for reading, and please post in the comments if any of these things have happened to you.
 

6 comments:

  1. Awesome. Loved number 1, 2, 4, 7, 8, 9, and 11 best! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I wanna drive my truck into a gutter!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was part of a story that my dad told me, maybe i might tell it in a later post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog. You have a real gift for building. I didn't realize you were putting so much on here. I will have to check it more often. I am so excited that ya'll are going back to PA. I know the Foley's are too.Have fun next week with you bff's. I love you Rich.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Gramsy! :D We're going to have LOTS of fun, and I'm glad you will be reading more often! :D

    ReplyDelete