Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hackers. And a crazy "girl".

Ok, I play this game called "Minecraft" and people, HACK! Yes, that's right, hack. If you don't know what hacking is, its this; Hackers are people in games that get unfair things, some how, I don't know how, but it makes it to were they can fly, get them the best stuff known to Minecraft,  and get whatever the heck they want. So, I am not a big fan of these cheating hackers, and I love to catch them, what ever I have to do, I do it. This story, proves my point. First of all, I would like to say before anyone keeps reading this, I am completely crazy. Ill make a long story short. I heard that a group of hackers, we're going to join a server that I play on. I found the hackers, and one of them beleaved I was a girl, because of how my guy looks and my user (A4d9) no one really knows if I am a boy, or a girl. They told me their ages, (for some reason) and they were around the 12-15 age. And I know, boys that age, its really stupid, but they will go for ANY girl. And when I say any, I mean ANY girl. Again, its really stupid, but I used it to my advantage, I changed my AWESOME skin to a girl skin, and started acting like I liked them, witch did the trick. They didn't suspect a thing, and when I looked in to their chests, and took stuff from their chests, as proof that they were hackers, they didn't suspect me. So now, I have shown the owner of the server the stuff that I got, and they will be banned from the server, here are some pics. Here's their base.



 And here's my most, likely story. Also, the signs that i am talking about right there, are what protect your chests, and be leave me, I went through a lot of trubble to get those signs off.
And some of my friend's helped, Lubeanyone (That's his user, I don't know him in real life.) and Cuteponys2001 Witch is one of my best friends in real life, Avery. So the hackers, be leaved anything I told them, Because of my girly ways >:) Anyway, thought I would put this story on here, no big deal, I just thought it was neat of how I handled it. And hopefully, when they are banned, I get their AWESOME base.
Oh, and here's a pic of my girl skin that I had on, if I hadn't of had this, this would have never happened.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome story. I want to hear the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No details for you! Non at all! Non I say, NON! No one will ever know the details, but me.

    ReplyDelete