Monday, May 5, 2014

This Blog Now Has...

100 POSTS!!! WOOO!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAY!!!!  YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Sorry... My next post is gonna be very BAD, so I didn't want IT to be the 100th post.) I just hope that the people that are reading this like this blog, mainly because its fun to wright on here, and to update people on what I've been doing (AND to see the comments you post). Im hoping to get more videos and such in the later posts, and I'm planning on stop motion, and "Wuzzy's Talk Show" (if you have any EP ideas for that please post that in the comments) Thanks for sticking with me through this, have a great day! :D

(Watch out for today, its Revenge of the 5th.)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I don't have 100 posts yet. That really is something to be proud of. I'm glad you're enjoying blogging. Can't wait for epic videos, full length movies, and 9 hour 2-D animations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm... Heh heh heh... Yea. I'll get to work on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I wonder how I get roped into this...

    ReplyDelete