Wednesday, May 7, 2014

A Weird Meeting.

Today, I'm mowing the lawn, its a nice day outside so I decide to do it today, and close to when I'm done, a guy riding his bike stops on the sidewalk across the street, and starts looking at our house very weirdly. Then, he screams over the lawn mower, and says
"IS THAT HOUSE FOR SALE?"
"EXCUSE ME?"
"IS THAT HOUSE FOR SALE?"
"NO?!"
"OH, ALRIGHT THEN.(This is now me adding to the story) WELL, IF YOU GUYS CHANGE YOUR MIND, CALL ME, MY NUMBER IS ***-*****-**."
"OK THEN!"
(that last bit was me adding on to the story :P)

My question, if that guy is reading this now, what gave you the hint that our house was for sale? Theres no signs at all, and we have no moving truck outside. WHYY GUY WHHHYYYY???

2 comments:

  1. I don't understand humans either. Maybe he thought you were the lawn care service. Lots of 12 year olds run lawn care services. Or whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, not this 12 year old :P

    ReplyDelete