Thursday, May 22, 2014

Lord Of The Rings, Book 1.

LORD OF THE RINGS!!! WOOO!!! Watched ALL of the movies for this, and there all awesome. But, this first book is mainly about  the hobbits and, "Strider" or Aragorn, trying to get to the Elf Kingdom with the Black Riders on their tails. The hobbits go through getting stuck in a willow tree, meeting strange people, and black rider attacks.

This book was a 7/10 for me. I wish there had been more action than there was. The beginning was slow, but a great book in the end. What occurred to me while I was reading this, having watched the movies before reading the book, is that they left SO MUCH of the good parts out of the movie. Which really sucks, I would have loved to see Tom and the hobbits getting stuck in a willow tree. :P But in the end, such a good book, and easy to understand. I suggest this to anyone that likes fantasy.

2 comments: