Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Liebster Award

I've been tagged by The Magic Violinist to do this Liebster award, here are the rules :
1. Each nominee must link back to the person that nominated them!
2. Answer the ten questions given to you by the nominator!
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers!
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer!
5. Let the nominees know you have nominated them by going to their website and notifying them!
 The 10 questions are,
1. eBook or physical book?
2. The Hunger Games or Divergent?
3. What are your favorite book-into-movie adaptations?
4. Book trailers: yay or nay?
5. What's your opinion on Twilight?
6. Do you eat sweet or salty foods when writing?
7. What's your favorite genre to read? How about your favorite to write?
8. Do you design covers for your own books like I do? Would you care to share some of those covers? ;)
9. Do you find that your writings are too short or too long?
10. Do you listen to music when you write? If so, what kind?

1. It really, honestly depends on If I already have the book in hand held book or my Kindle.
2. Heh heh heh... I haven't read eather... I plan to read both though.
3. I haven't seen many of them, so I just say the one I hate most. Dairy Of A Wimpy Kid. They just stuck in all the bad parts, took out all the good ones and made the bad ones worse.
4. Book Trailers... Hmmm. Thats A Tough one. Ill just say that most of the book trailers, dont really have much to do with the book.
5. Bleck. Thats All I have to say. :P
6. I don't really eat while writing, but I usually drink some water while I wright.
7. Well, my favorite genre to read is probably old castles and knights, I forget what its called. (Only because of Rangers Apprentice. MUST READ) my favorite to wright its probably fantasy.
8. I do make my own book covers, but they kinda suck... :P
9. Oh, this is an easy one. I always have my books around 25 pages long, no matter how hard I try. They always end up around there. I would love to make one 4 times that much...
10. I don't usually.
There ya go. 10 questions, 10 awnsers. Sadly, I don't have anyone to tag, (Almost everyone I know has been tagged already or aren't in the requirements.)

This master piece was crea- Whoa whoa whoa, were doing this again?  

5 comments:

  1. Cool post! :) The word you're looking for is "medieval," and I like that, too! I'd like to see your book covers sometime. Next time I'm over at your house. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't understand all of this but I am looking forward to your next book. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, as favorite book to movie you could have listed your favorite Harry Potter or The Lord of the Rings series, seriously!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well... The thing is i havn't read eather of those... Its on the long list of books I need to read! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. You watched Harry Potter without reading them first?!? Travesty!

    I love these blog tags. So fun to read!

    Also, just saw your "About Me" on the side - you know you can keep being a kid at 13, right? Don't grow up too fast and all of that . . . :) I'm turning 40 and I like to be a kid. :)

    ReplyDelete