Friday, January 17, 2014

Dads B-day! :D

(Make sure to look at the post below this, I'm doing 2 posts close to the same time) Today Is dads B-day, mom has been working a lot lately, so we didnt have the time to get presents. But he got some money to spend on DVD's and such. But I think we kind of made up for it this morning. This morning Me, Brennan and Mom went and fixed breakfast for him. Bacon (Who doesn't like bacon?) eggs (I FIXED THEM! :D:D:D:D) A orange drink he really likes, crassonts (something to that effect) and jam. And just to top it off, we got a cheese cake for dessert.

Sorry the pics aren't that great. I was trying to hurry up so the food didn't get cold. :P But Happy B-day dad! :D

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great birthday morning! Your dad looks so thrilled in that first picture . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! :) Check it out here! http://themagicviolinist.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to me! I look really tired in that picture. A week of bad food and hospital will do that I guess - it was really nice to have cold juice and warm food (instead of the other way around). It was a good day. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete