Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Dog, AGAIN. And some AWESOME games.

Hello,(EVERY STINKING TIME!) and welcome, to Rich's blog. This dog, I wish I could stop posting about her, this will be about the 5th post about her, BUT I CANT RESIST! I got some close up pictures the other day, hiding my web cam, and getting some pictures.
Here are some ones that I took yesterday...




 These next ones are from last year...




 These are the ones that I just took.






 Yes, I did clip my web cam to the sealing fan.



Yes, I love this dog, (Its sooo hard to take pictures of her...) she is crazy, Insane, and fast, all at the same time. ANYWAY! On to the games. There are tons of web sites I play on, but I have lowered it down to 4 web sites, and a couple of  good games on them. First, one of my favorites, One More Level, It has TONS of games, but my Favorite games on that web site are the Classic Mario games, there in the classic section. Another good web site is Yepi, one of the AWESOME games in there is "JackSmith", you can look that up in the search bar when you open Yepi. Yet, this is not a game web site, but it is fun to play with, its called "The Useless Web", It takes you Useless web sites, but the Useless ones are fun to play with when your bored. The 4th one seems like a stinky web site, but it has its fun games, Cool Math, it has mostly math games, but then again, you cant beat Bloon Tower Deference 3, and you also cant beat Bloon Tower Defense 4. (Btd4 is on Yepi, the link to that is 5 rows above this text).  Those are some good web sites to play on, no viruses, no bugs, (That I know of) And I have been playing on these for about 3 months, with np at all. There fun, and they are enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment