Thursday, April 18, 2013

Poke-mon!

Ok, I thought Pokemon was just some weird show with some weird animals, but its a HOLE diffrent story. My friend, Maxim, showed us his Pokemon game, (HartGold), and it was AWESOME, so me and my brother, started watching some EP of Pokemon, my brother is now in the 3rd season, and im in the 2nd, and then we thought, "If all this stuff is as good as it looks, then we could have TUNS of fun!" so, I found a 3 pack of the older Pokemon games, Platinum, (Which I'm playing now), Diamond, and Pearl. My best pokemon so far is Piplup! (or something like that) I nicked named him "Pip", he is a level 29, (As of currently, this is about 2 years later, he is level 92) (IT TOOK SO.FRECKIN,LONG. TO GET HIM TO THAT LEVEL!) so far it is awesome, I'm at the 2nd gym leader, and she's though. But so far, the Platinum game is COMPLETELY AWESOME!!!! The show is completely awesome aswell, heres the link! Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment