Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Rich's Guide To Idiocy!

Welcome, once again, to Rich's guide to idiocy. Today, were all going to read this in "Ahhhhh" and say "Who does this stuff? And why do they do it?" and I can not answer that... Today, the horror *AHHH!?!?!?!* Today the... (OK LETS STOP IT WITH THE DRAMA! LETS GET ON WITH IT WILL YA!?!?!?) Ok ok ok, jeez  I'll start... Again, to join all the fun, and get a great, but still neat gift, call; ****-****-***-**-*, thank you.

1. Get in the next lane next to you! Who cares if its the wrong way, go for it!
(Note) Have you noticed most of these idiotic things have to do with cars? Thats because most of the idiots you meet are in a car! (So that you don't hit them senseless... Or you could...)
2. Go 200 miles per hour down a little block of houses!
3. Crash into a Hummer, then when the police come, say "She hit me! She owes me a car!"
4. Hug some strangers kid!
5. Make your own online game, make it it cost 30 bucks, and when you turn on the game, all it is is a black screen!
6. Make this web site... Click on the dots.
7. Put stuff on a blog you don't need to, I would never do that! I mean, why would I do that? It just makes me lose people reading this stuff. I mean, who in the right mind, would ever do such a thing?
8. Get a house dog, then don't train it at all!
9. Make your own online game, make it it cost 30 bucks, and when you turn on the game, all it is is a black screen!(Edit: Joking about number 7)
10. Always make a plan B and C, because if you don't, you will end up in some random guys back yard in a boat with swat teams closing in on you.
BONUS idiotic thing!
Um, these are getting so hard to do, umm... Pie?

2 comments:

  1. Check out my blog! :D I tagged you! :D themagicviolinist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kk! getting ready to do it now! :D see ya in 3 hours! (Those quistons are going to be hard to awnser)

    ReplyDelete