Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Best Family EVER! (UPDATED)

We have taken a trip to AR, and AR is were pretty much all of my Mom's side of the family is, and some of my dads. My family, (4 people) pack into a Honda van, and drive 22 hours, to AR to see my great grandmother, she is sick, and her hart is giving out, I wont go into the details of the hole thing, but she has about (we think) a year to 2 years. So, we have spent most of our time with her, but we have also seen other people, such as; Gramsy and Pops (My Dad's parents) Nana and Papaw (My Mom's parents) and cousins, Jacob, Jonathon, (Those two are brothers) Emily, Becka (Sisters) Conner, and a hole bunch of ants and uncles. We haven't seen most of these people in about a year and 3 months. Because we have been traveling, and, every were we go, its about 22 hours away from AR, we just needed to come see every one. We have had the time of our life's in the past 1 and a half weeks. It is all coming to an end, we leave on the 14th, which is tomorrow. And we take the 22 hour trip back to MA to start packing, to start crying our eyes out saying good bye AGAIN, not knowing how long until we see our family again. Our life is tough  and I hardly ever say this, and we have had a hard past 2 years. Going from one place to another, but the one thing that keeps us running, is our family, and friends.

1 comment:

  1. WE were so glad to see all of you. We are sorry Granny Lucy's heart is not doing very well. We enjoyed you both spending the night. I know you liked going to the airbase seeing the airplanes. I don't think Brennan thought it was much fun. I look forward to reading your next blog or letter.

    ReplyDelete