Saturday, August 22, 2015

Back To School Paper/Update/My Thanks/ Funny Things

Back To School Paper
What I did this summer.
Teacher: "Alright Jaime, great paper! Cant wait to see the edited version! Now, lets see here, who's next... Richard! Come up here and read us your paper.
"Yes sir."

"What I did this summer. My summer started out normal, just as it should be. Everything was great, and my dad going into the hospital every 6 weeks to stay for 2 weeks was normal, no issues. My dads heart problem: Hypotrofic-cardeo-myopithy  (I totaly spelled that wrong, dont judge me.) was getting worse, so they had to turn him into a cyborg. My dogs problem, also getting worse. Her brain and how she thinks is CRAZY, and anything metal she licks. So we are going to have to take her to the vet. Then all of my family living all around the US is traveling to help us. With our crazy dog."

"What in the world?! Richard, go to the principles office! This is insane! Right a REAL paper next time!"
"Bu-bu-but sir, this IS a RE-"
"I dont want to hear anything of it! What is Hypotrofic-whatcha-makallet anyway?! SCRAM!"

Update
Dad yesterday was not doing good, probably one of the worst days. That was mainly because he had a "Brown Day" (He used the toilet a lot, or when he couldn't make it there, the chair.". However, in the next few days he should feel much better because of that, and be able to eat. His Cath is compeletly out, and he is walking on his own, as of yesterday (one of his worst days, let me remind you) he did 3 laps around the unit.

My Thanks
I would like to give my thanks to the following people, for spending the night/offered to spend the night and have /are going to come to help us out.

Jenn/Sean
Ellen/Mark
Dominique/ Michelle
Aunt Vicky
Gramsy/Pops
Nana/Papaw

Also thanks to all of the people that have donated, and given snacks, I would try to list all of your names, but there are too many of you :O (You scare me with your size and numbers)

Funny things I've heard in the past week or so:

Pokemon, turns cute little creatures
Into slaughtering death machines.
From Sean
Ipod returnal:
"Hi, would like to return this "Ipod" 5th Generation."
"What problems occurred with the Ipod 5?"
"Well, Uh, when I applied the new apple update, it sorta..."
"What?"
"It disenagrated"
"WHAT?!"
"Its now a pile of metal dust."
"WHAT?!?!"
"I would like to return the pile of dust please, I kept the headphones and charger."
"Wait wait wait, you want to return, that pile of metal dust-"
"Correction, your pile of dust. Expect it on monday."
"Wait, WA-*Call Ended*
From Brennan

Also, a very, very, very very funny video (warning, violence may occur. )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvPugcb7QGE

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment