Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Bohemian Rhapsody (Stuffed animal version)

Man. The fun you can have with a camra, 15 stuffed animals, and an editing program. THis is the Bohemian Rhapsody from Queen. I thought it would make a good stuffed animal video of it, so we all came to together and made this piece of art (And violence). Hope you all enjoy it, (Everyone that I have told about it has liked it if not loved it) please stick around at the end of the video for "Special thanks to," and the short clip at the end. (THE FUNNEST PART.)

WATCH IT HERE.

This took 1 hour to video, and 3 hours to edit. (All though I think that's an understatement)
Please put in the comment if you like it, which part was your favorite, and should we do more. Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. I had so much fun making this with you guys! :) I think it turned out pretty well. ;)

    ReplyDelete