Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pictures! (Minecraft)

So, about a month ago I made these Minecraft pictures and hopefully I will get some more out soon. I am trying to get every one I know and that reads this blog :P. If I have not done you yet and you would like a thing in the back ground please put it in the comments.  So far, there are 12. Most of the stuff has something to do with your job, hobby, or that your AWESOME at. (Click on the first pic for slide show)
Dad (Guitar)

Mom (Nurse)

Brennan (Toot) (TV)

Me :O (computer)

Christmas!

Kate (Foley) (Book)

Max (Foley)

Nana (Neckless)

Papaw  (Pistol)

Grams (sowing)

Mark (Foley) (Backbone)

Stacy (Foley) (Inch)

These are the pictures I have so far. Again if I do not have a picture with your name I am planing to make more.
If I don't make one for you in the next time I do this, feel free to tell me in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That must've taken you a lot of time! How cool that you came up with one for everyone. I like Mark's. :P Clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, thx Boquinha, and yea, it took me a while.

    ReplyDelete