Monday, January 21, 2013

Day to day life.


I have decided what I am going to do with this blog. To destroy it with my day to day life.

Archery:
So I am in to archery now and me and dad are "trying" to find a place to do it. Its in the middle of winter and it is freezing cold outside. So dad calls this archery place says we would like to do lessons and dad also explains that we don't (note this) want to do it out side at this time of year. So the guy says, "Sure, come by around 10:00 in the morning and we will get your son started off." So we go to the place he told us to and we come to a very, very, very small house with construction going on outside. We meet the guy and by the smell of his breath he has been smoking a lot. He tells us to go look at the memberships and sign up for the lessons (The first lesson is free). We go inside and his wife is siting in the cloud of smoke from cigarettes while every flat surface in the house is ether filled up with paper or junk.  So we walk inside and the woman says: " You're the archery person, right?" Dad says "Yes we are." So she walks over to her desk (filled with every thing you could  think of) and while she is doing that that gives us time to look around the house. The floor is cracked (leftovers of when they "tried" and failed to potty train the dog and cat) and she hands dad a piece of paper with the memberships on it and to sign up for the lessons. Dad asks for a pen and she sighs in a mean  way and points under all the crap were there is a bowl of pens and she acts like dad should know it's there. (I would say "No, I can't see it because its under all of your crap" but anyway back to the story). Dad signs up, and when we get out we heave for breath because we were holding our breath for at least a minute while in the house. So when we talked to the man (Al), he also said he would meet us under a tree and he would see my stuff that I had. As I said earlier in the post dad called Al and said he didn't want to do archery outside. And here we are sitting under a tree with targets for archery. So we wait for Al. 5 minutes go by... Another 5 minutes go by... 10 minutes go by and me and dad are chattering our teeth in the 15 degree weather in the snow waiting for Al to come look at my bow. We go back to the house tell the woman that we thought that it would be inside and we cant stay out in this weather. The woman humphs again and acts like we should be able to stay in this weather. I don't know if any of you know this but my family is from AR when the news says its going to snow, the grocery stores are cram packed with people trying to get ready for the 1 inch snow.

This is the 1st day to day life another one will come out when something crazy happens or just weird. (Believe me it won't be long)

Another masterpiece by:
Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment