Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas Eve!

Today is my Christmas Eve (My mom works on the REAL Christmas eve and day) and I always have trouble going to sleep, I have tried the following to help myself go to sleep:

Starvation
Warm Milk
Going to bed early

and a whole bunch of others, but I can never seem to go to sleep! Well, this year I've got it planned, and THIS YEAR I WILL GO TO SLEEP!

Yesterday I stayed up untill 3 in the morning, then woke up at 8. So I am currently going on 5 hours of sleep, later tonight, I will head to bed early with a warm glass of milk (Just for good measure) and sit in bed, and play video games to pass the time, until I become unbearably sleepy, and fall to sleep easily around 9-10. My master plan, which I have taken YEARS of time to put together (2 days) and hopefully, HOPEFULLY I can go to sleep tonight.(I didn't.) Do you have trouble going to sleep on Christmas Eve? If you do, leave a comment and tell me your master plan to go to sleep quick and easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment