Sunday, February 23, 2014

My first, home made...

Stuffed Animal! I made (With my mom) my own, home made, stuffed animal! :D Sooooo fun, but time consuming, and a little frustrating at parts. This is my unnamed (Me and my brother have a thing with stuffed animals were we have a 3 day time period and everything... Long story.) stuffed animal!

This was one of my life long goals, I completed it in under a day! (Totaly worth it.) Now that I know how to make them... Time to see what I can do with them.

This REAL masterpiece was created by,
Rich

5 comments:

  1. That's so cool, Rich! :D I should try to make something like that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It came out great! Glad I got to meet it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's super cute! Nice work! Plus, I think, I *think,* you look happy about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool that you did this - and in one day. I love how you just jump in and try things even though you may not know completely how it all works. Wish I were more like that. Can't wait to see what else you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magic,
    Yea, I bet you'd be good at it! :D

    Seventy,

    Thanks! Just a question though... When did you meet it? :P

    Boquinha,

    I think it is very cute too... :) And were'd you get that crazy idea from?

    Dave,

    First off, I dont think I've ever adressed you as "Dave" before, but ah well.
    And it was really fun. And yes, I tried to make as many knots as possible so that mom could undo them. >:)

    ReplyDelete