Saturday, December 8, 2012

The update :D

HI EVERYONE! Sorry I have not posted in like a year but lots of stuff is happening around here we got a dog we're in a new house! You don't know this stuff? Well go to my dads blog and it will tell you whats going on :D if any one plays Minecraft (sorry about the last post the adress is a4d9.blogspot.com) and as you can already see i am terrible at grammar :P. Please go on there and post what you have been building! I really want to see who and how people do there builds/redstone if none of you know I am great at red stone but some people can make red stone doors that stay open with buttons. (Don't ask me I don't know how XD) But I have made some awesome builds witch i will be posting soon. Well thats all I can tell you for now, and if your wanting to play on the server I play on? I will be happy to add people to my new fac and help you guys get started on the server! IP: 66.85.137.58:25597 (UPDATE: This was like 2 years ago, this server is down.)

No comments:

Post a Comment