Monday, March 30, 2015

Photoshop

The all famous Photoshop (only one billion dollars for the new version! :D). Me and my dad found a free-old version of it, I downloaded it a while ago, and now I'm going crazy with it! I'm editing pictures, making pictures, EVERYTHING WITH PICTURES. Yesterday, I decided to make my own Pokemon Fusion (Its a think I discovered a while back, people grab 2-3 pokemon and fuse them together, and see what they get.) And I've pumped out about 10 of them so far, 4 of them have turned out great, the others... Well, see for yourself;
(I just... WHAT HAVE I DONE?!)
And others, which, will scar you for life. (I will spare you of them) And I'll show you the 4 that have turned out very well, least best to best. ( I will show you the pokemon I used, then the pokemon I created)
Metagross
Hydreigon
Metagon
Dratini


Numel

Dramel


Infernape
Blaziken



Inferken
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan

Chanlee (MY BEST!)
I'd also like to thank my friend (Griffondefender) For giving me the idea for Chanlee, and helping with the idea for Inferken. I suck at coming up with the ideas, but I'm decent at making them. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. These are great. I don't think a week has passed in 15 years that I haven't used PS for something. It's invaluable - the first step to truly mastering graphic design. I'm still learning new things from this guy named Donny Hoyle who says I suck at it, but at least he teaches me things while calling me names. Would that help you? I'd be happy to stand behind your desk and berate you while you do these.

    Just let me know...

    ReplyDelete