Thursday, January 15, 2015

The 3 most epic/funny scenes in movies...

Hey guys, I've been wanting to do this post for a while, but didn't have enough movie scenes. Well, I recently re-watched the Lord Of The Rings, Cars, and The Lego Movie, These are some of my favorite movie scenes from these movies.

Benny's Spaceship.
This is such a great scene, so funny and awesome all mixed up in to just a few minutes of watching this. It makes a lot more sense if you watch the whole movie, but through the whole movie he wants to build this spaceship, and its never the right moment, until that scene right there.

You, Shall not, PASS!
This is so epic, probably my favorite scene in any movie ever (Except maybe the next cars scene) this includes him stopping the Demon from crossing the bridge, and the falling fight.

Pitstop.
Pitstop.


3 comments:

  1. Yeah, couldn't stop laughing the first I saw it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. My top three:

    Empire Strikes Back: "No, *I* am your father." (Darth Vader)

    Fellowship o/t Ring: "YOU....SHALL NOT.....PAASSSSS!!!!!" (Gandalf)

    Serenity/Firefly: "This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then - explode." (Captain Mal Reynolds)

    ReplyDelete