Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tom Sawyer (A book review)

Tom Sawyer... is insane.  He becomes a pirate, pretends to be dead, then becomes a robber at the age of around 12. Tom Sawyer has plans for his thousands of dollars he is going to get from robbers, in a haunted house. He believes in God, which makes him a pirate that doesn't steal (because stealing is a sin). He loves Robin Hood, hates school, loves to be in the spot light, and is scared of Injun Joe. He goes to grave yards at midnight, stays over night in a haunted house, and gets lost in caves. He loves to trick his other friends and class mates. This is a good book, not the best in my opinion. It's a very exciting book, but I wouldn't read it again, it's one of those books that you need to read because everyone references the book. Over all, a exciting book but more of a one-time read for me.

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha, there are a lot of words I'd used to describe Tom Sawyer, but insane never came to mind for me. XD Though I guess it is accurate, once you stop to think about it. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe I have never read Tom Sawyer??! It's true. Actually, I have absolutely no desire to read it. Mark Twain books have never appealed to me. That's ok, though. There are lots of other books out there that do appeal to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Magic VioIinist
    Its the first word that comes to my mind! :P Well... Im also partly insane I guess... :P And thanks!

    Seventytwofishes
    Say whaaaa?!?!?! Everyone has read it! Yea, Its not as good of writing as other books.

    ReplyDelete