Monday, December 16, 2013

Update

I know its just been yesterday sense I posted, but I wanted to do another update. We've been doing a lot in the new house. We got a new couch and were painting the living room purple.
With Blitzy's tail on the bottom of the picture.

 And then we have the Christmas tree full with presents;

 And we've been very busy people the past couple of weeks. We went sleding with the Foleys yesterday! I don't have any pictures of that, but we came up with some crazy games! Also, funny story about that. I brought a round sled and Kate brought a long sled. She said "Oh, can I try that?" and I said, "Sure, let me try it a couple of times first, it worked really well last time I used it!" I went down and "tried" to sled. The record of how far I went with it, without pushing, was about 5 ft. :P So, it really dosen't work well in melting snow, but Kate's sled down the hill like no body's business. Anyway, what were some things that you asked for for Christmas? Or Hanuka (I think thats how you spell it?) or whatever holiday you do for this time of year. Tell me in the comments! I asked for Nerf guns, robots, games, and stuffed animals. Have a good day!


1 comment:

  1. Okay, I stared at that top picture for, like, 10 straight minutes the other day feeling so disoriented. It's backwards! So glad you're here and we can all go sledding together. Not today, though. It is TWO degrees right now. Brrrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete