Sunday, August 4, 2013

I cant wait any longer...


I just cant wait any longer... Its coming out in September... They have the picture already on the ToysRUs website... I. CANT. WAIT. ANY. LONGER. The Hasbro website said that it would most likely be out at a price at $160. But guess what? In ToysRUs $160 is no longer. Its $120 bucks! $40(Sorry, had the wrong sign last time, I FIXED IT THOUGH!) off! :D SEPTEMBER WILL BE MY FAVORITE MONTH OF THIS YEAR. THIS. IS. MY. TOY. MINE!!! ALL MINE I SAY!!!!! MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has all 5 cassettes... But no energon cube.(Later when i com to buy it it has the cube and all of te cassetes) Which would you rather have? 4 little cassettes that are $120, or, a 2 buck box. He has the yellow visor. He is awesome. So many details... SO, MANY. You can zoom in on the picture at this link. It looks so much like the cartoon!!!! COMPLETELY AWESOME SOUNDWAVE ZOOM IN.

No comments:

Post a Comment