Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Geek.

GEEK ALERT!!! GEEK ALERT!!! Who is the geek you ask? ME!!! The biggest geek of Transformers, if you hadn't noticed... I love Transformers, I cant survive with out them... If I wanted too, I could name a crap ton of transformers names. Just to start off, Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, Soundwave, Optimus Prime, Megatron, Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Blitzwing (No, my dog dosnt have wings...), Hotrod, Huffer, Ratchet, Sideswipe... (On and on and on and on...) If you said anything close to Transformers, prepair to be were ever you are for another 6 hours.(Yes, I can talk about transformers for that long if I wanted too) Now that you know how much of a geek I am of Transformers, ill just top it off. Total, if you wanted to know how much I have payed for my transformers... Well, the most expensive one I have bought was $75. All I have spent is about $500 (Probably more) and how much all of my transformers are worth is about $1000. (More than half of them are used). You wanna know more crazyness...? After my B-day, I plan to get another 100 (maybe more) Transformers. After that, will I get more transformers? Yes. A most definite yes. If any of you viewers sell armada/g1 (Or any generation between) please leave a comment below saying so. I might be interested. >:) MWAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!! *Twitch* Also, my dad probably wants me to add that if any of you have a neurologist at hand my dad is VERY interested.

2 comments:

  1. So you're saying you like Transformers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no, I really hate Transformers. I just hate them so much... Mw ha ha ha ha ha... *Twitch* :P

    ReplyDelete