Sunday, June 16, 2013

The trip... To the Library...

... The Library. The place were you get books, the place of wonders... And the place were Rose works. Rose, is a Librarian, and is very rude. I know this from experience. A long 45 minutes experience. One day... Me, my Dad, and my brother, went to the Library, to get Library cards. We walk to the registration counter, (Which is were you get your cards...) we get in line, we wait in line for 30 minutes, when the person in front of us finishes getting their card, she turns around. She looked so sad, and happy. She looked like she had been released from a trap, a very long trap. That trap, was Rose. We walk up to the counter,  and we tell her our information. But before we give her that, she lectures us about keeping up with books, and if we lose them, we wont be able to get loans when were older and cars. After that, my brother, gives him her name. (Which his name is Brennan) she types one letter on the computer, then asks for his name again. He tells his name again. She types one letter, then she asks for his name again, this went on for 10 minutes. Then after she had typed out his name, she said, "Ok now, Brandon..." *Pulls out hair, then pulls out pistol, then shoots him self...* She had no trouble with my name, or my dads. But when our last name came... "Johnson" same thing that happens with my brother, "Ok, so the Johseaons..." Yet another 10 minutes... *Pulls out more hair...* Then  she lectures us, AGAIN! About, dont let anyone get a hold on the books that we barrow. This goes on for another 10 minutes. Then she tells us her hole life story, how her boy friend dumped her, how collage was. Where she worked... Then that goes on for another 10 minutes... Then she say bye, 5 minute bye. 5 FRECKIN MINUTES!?!?!?!?! It takes me 30 seconds to say bye, (Unless its the Foleys...) Me, Dad, and my brother, go as fast as our legs can carry us. Then my Dad says, "No need to check out books today, when Rose is off, we will go get some books..."

*Next time, on Rose.*
"Please not again... Its her." DUM DUM DUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Dramatic huh?)
 Thank you for all who Read this, and thank you for baring with me...

2 comments:

  1. This was hilarious! XD We have a librarian named Rose (and I think she tried to talk Maxim and me out of getting library cards) but she's not QUITE that bad. ;) ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you have no idea Kate, you have no idea how much worse she is...

    ReplyDelete