Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tiny Toons!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and my brother going through a series called Tiny toons. Here are my favorite characters!

Gogo Dodo Tiny Toon Adventures
Gogo dodo

Gogo dodo is my favorite. He is very crazy.


Calamity Coyote Tiny Toon Adventures
Calamity coyote
Calamity is my second favorite. He talks with signs!


Shirley the Loonplayed by Gail Matthius
Shirley the Loon


Shirley is my third favorite. She also Floats!



Dizzy Devilplayed by Maurice LaMarche
Dizzy







Dizzy is my forth favorite. He spins!

4 comments:

  1. Cool! :D Is Tiny Toons a looney toons with smaller characters? And guess what?!?! :D WE GOT LOONEY TOONS ON DVD!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is a small Looney toons and COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you got our kids hooked on Looney Toons! These look cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesssssssssssssssss it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete